A lip pigment that saturate your lips in vivid, high-impact colour. *Benefits* * These 3 Concept Eyes Lip Pigments can be worn alone, mixed together or mixed with powders to create a customized blush or eyeshadow!
* Just one drop is all you need for smooth, even, punchy colour. *Application* * Before lipstick application, prepare lips by ensuring they are clean, and made smooth by a balm.
* For a perfect lip shape, you may outline your lips with a liner similar to your lip colour.
* Apply a single drop of Lip Pigment onto centre of your upper lip, and spread it out from corner to corner using a lip brush or your finger. Repeat the process on a lower lip.
* Blot lips by pursing them together over a folded facial tissue. For the colour to last even longer, dust powder over your lips before blotting.
* Mix Lip Pigment with powder to create blush or eyeshadow, and apply on cheeks or eyelids accordingly.