Everything you need to define, fill and set brows in an instant is here in the all-in-one Defined and Refined Brow Kit. Shape those eyebrows like a pro and get the arches of your dreams with a nutrient-rich conditioning primer, ultra-fine precision pencil to shape and fill, and a brow-lifting highlighter pencil. To help you master fuller, healthier-looking brows that last all day Benefit Cosmetics included their signature Tips and Tricks.
* Mini-size BROWVO! Condition Primer (0.03 oz.).
* Full-size Precisely, My Brow Pencil (0.002 oz.).
* Full-size High Brow Highlight and Lift Pencil (0.1 oz.).
* Brow mapping tool.
* Tips and Tricks. *Benefits* *Application* HOW TO APPLY:
Click pen once and wait for gel to appear. Glide over brow. Repeat for other brow. Let the nutrient-rich formula completely dry before applying brow makeup on top.
Line it, mark it, shape it
1. Starting with the “BASE” lined up with the bottom of your nose, hold the mapping tool vertically and see where it intersects with your brow. This is your brow “Head.” Mark the top of the brow and the bottom. Insider hint: use the INNER edge of the tool when you mark your brows.
2. Keeping the “BASE” line in the same place, tilt the mapping tool so it passes through the outside of your pupil. Where it intersects your brow is your “Arch” or high point. Again make two marks, one at the top and one at the bottom of your brow.
3. Tilt the tool further so it lines up with the outer corner of your eye. This is the brow “End”. Make one mark here.
Symmetry is easy! Just make sure the numbers on the mapping tool line up for each brow.
Fill in the dots
Use light, short, upward strokes in the direction of your natural hair growth to fill in the marks you made. Blend with spoolie-brush.
For brighter, boosted and younger-looking eyes, stroke high brow eyebrow highlighter pencil along brow bone and blend.