You may also like...
This is the lowest price seen on this item at Strawberry Net in the last 6 months!
This is the lowest price ever spotted on this item at The Body Shop!
found at Sephora
What it is:
A potent, non-irritating, leave-on exfoliator to smooth, brighten, and even the appearance of rough, dull skin.
What it does:
FAB Skin Lab Resurfacing Liquid 10% AHA is powered with four alpha-hydroxy acids to smooth the skin’s texture while softening the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It brightens the complexion’s appearance and creates a more even-looking skin tone, while is liquid-cushion texture absorbs instantly and feels weightless on skin. It’s formulated with First Aid Beauty’s proprietary Skin Saver Complex to help calm and support your skin’s moisture barrier while helping to fend off environmental aggressors.
What else you need to know:
This product is formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. It’s gentle enough for daily use on all skin—normal, oily, dry, and combination—and is safe for sensitive skin. This product is free of nano particles, gluten, and nuts. *Benefits* This multi-action refining treatment delivers 7 benefits in 1 simple step by helping:
1. Smooth skin’s texture
2. Brighten skin’s appearance
3. Shrink the appearance of pores
4. Reduce the look of fine lines, early wrinkles and other imperfections
5. Soothe skin
6. Combat environmental aggressors
7. Support skin’s protective moisture barrier *Application* After cleansing, once daily apply one pump to the entire face and décolleté, being careful to avoid the eye and lip areas. For daytime, follow with SPF.