You may also like...
This is the lowest price ever spotted on this item at Cosme-De!
found at Sephora
What it is:
An ultra-fine mattifying pressed powder that’s formulated with silk proteins in a harmony of four complementary shades.
What it does:
Illuminate, structure, unify, and mattify with Le Prisme Visage Silky Face Powder Quartet. Reformulated and redesigned for pure luxury and flawless-looking beauty, each shade is infused with a silk protein that immediately and naturally makes the complexion appear smooth and pleasant to the touch—like a second skin. Pigments are blended with mica powder for added luminosity while a blurring ingredient smooths the skin and reduces the look of blemishes. An included beveled brush ensures seamless application every time.
The Shade No.1 Mousseline Pastel is a universal colour correcting powder that contains a pearlescent white hue to capture the light, green to correct redness, blue to balance dullness, and pink for freshness. Use them separately or together.
What else you need to know:
This product is formulated without parabens. Choose the complementary shades that targets your skin concern:
* Mousseline Pastel: A universal shade that color corrects.
* Satin Ivoire: Creates a luminous effect on light skin tones.
* Popeline Rose: A satin white for fair skin tones.
* Soie Abricot: Provides a healthy-looking glow for fair-to-medium skin tones.
* Dentelle Beige: Provides a bronzing effect on medium skin tones.