What it is:
An eye contouring palette with three colour quads in neutral, cool, and warm shades.
What it does:
Transform your eyes through the art of contouring. After tapping into makeup pro secrets, Kat Von D created this first-of-its-kind eyeshadow palette, specially designed for eye contouring—a groundbreaking technique once used only by beauty experts to define and enhance eyes. This palette features a gorgeous, versatile array of true contouring shades, arranged into three color quads—neutral, cool, and warm—to flatter every skin tone.
Three large base shadows are arranged above three coordinating powders for contouring, defining, and highlighting. The palette includes an easy-to-follow contouring guide with step-by-step instructions for creating three different eye-opening techniques. Each velvety powder is blendable and buildable, in Kat Von D’s signature high-pigment, long-wear eyeshadow formula for rich looks that last all day and night.
What it includes:
* 3 Base shades (0.08 oz/ 2.26 g each) in Laetus (creamy nude), Lazarus (cool taupe), and Ludwin (peachy bronze).
* 3 Contour shades (0.04 oz/ 1.13 g each) in Samael (dusty fawn), Saleos (smoky brown), and Succubus (rich rust).
* 3 Define shades (0.04 oz/ 1.13 g each) in Solas (espresso brown), Shax (jet black), and Sytry (chocolate brown).
* 3 Highlight shades (0.04 oz/ 1.13 g each) in Lucius (soft beige), Liberatus (pinkish ivory), and Latinus (golden bisque).
* Illustrated tutorial insert.
What else you need to know:
This product is formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.