You may also like...
This is the lowest price ever spotted on this item at The Body Shop!
This is the lowest price ever spotted on this item at Sephora!
found at Sephora
What it is:
A long-wearing eyeshadow palette that features seven shades, including four fashion finishes, velvet, satin, silk, and lamé—to layer and dress your eyes.
What it does:
Empower your inner eye stylist with these ultra-luxe eyeshadow palettes, each featuring four fashion finishes: buttery matte velvet, shimmering satin, sparkling silk, and metallic lamé. Beyond his fashion design, Marc Jacobs is also known as “the ultimate stylist” for making last-minute adjustments to perfect every look right before it walks down the runway. Each curated palette includes a covetable mix of chic neutral, wearable shades, and provocative pops in a new super-plush shadow formulation to cover lids in lasting, velvety-rich pigment. Available in six different colourways, choose the wardrobe that speaks to you, then layer it on to make the ultimate impression.
This palette contains:
- 7 x 0.003 oz/ 0.08 g eyeshadows
What else you need to know:
Beyond his fashion design, Marc Jacobs is also known as “the ultimate stylist” for making last-minute adjustments to perfect every look right before it walks down the runway. The eyeshadows in each Eye-Conic palette are inspired by textiles and layering, and come in four fashion finishes so you can be the ultimate stylist too. Finish your look and let it stand out by layering a bright colour or lamé pop on top. Read the shade names from left to right for a short poem. The slim, seven-shadow palette was designed to feature the oblong infinity mirror and was inspired by the rear-view mirror of an automobile. Each palette features its own shade personality:
- Provocouture (dusty plum and magenta): Say it with style; otherwise, you might as well just stay in bed.
- Glambition (bare and bronze): She was infamous, known for seeking the most over-the-top glamour.
- Frivoluxe (chilled greige and violet): Fabulous! Always dress outrageously and how you want. Who has time for less?
- Scandalust (rust and warmed browns with scarlet): Hot pants at the office cause a fuss; that’s why they call her Little Miss Scandalous.
- Edgitorial (camouflage and reflective gold): Take a memo. Next season, we’ll see, pleather python, making a scene, enviously, everywhere.
- Smartorial (celestial cobalt and icy teal with prismatic gray): Whenever in doubt: power platforms. Make sure (for once) they know who runs the show.
This product is formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates