What it is:
A skin-smoothing, makeup-extending primer infused with five types of coconut to nourish and hydrate the complexion.
What it does:
Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer brings the refreshing feel of coconut to your face while it perfects and extends makeup wear. With its hydrating, nutrient-rich formula, it is best for normal to dry skin types to create a smooth and improved skin surface before applying foundation. It’s enriched with concentrated coconut extracts that form a natural, vitamin-rich barrier between your skin and makeup. The coconut water-derived polysaccharide complex mirrors the effect of synthetic priming ingredients, allowing your skin to breathe without compromising the skin-perfecting benefits. The result is makeup that stays on longer and skin that appears younger-looking and better than ever.
What else you need to know:
Under(Cover) is inspired by Marc Jacobs's love of coconut water, and a “deconstructed coconut.” The five most essential coconut ingredients help prime and smooth skin:
* Coconut fruit: features skin-boosting vitamins and antioxidants.
* Coconut water: features nutrients for hydration and smoothing.
* Coconut milk: helps prime and smooth the complexion and blur imperfections.
* Coconut polysaccharides: help prime the complexion.
* Coconut extract: provides a natural coconut fragrance.
In an independent consumer study of 32 women wearing Under(cover) for over 8 hours:
* 100% agreed Under(cover) smoothed rough patches.
* 100% agreed skin felt smoother with Under(cover).
* 97% agreed Under(cover) improved skin’s surface.
* 97% agreed Under(cover) provided a smooth canvas for foundation.
This product is formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates.